Error 3197 using SQL server
Author Message
 Error 3197 using SQL server

Hi !

I'm getting the error 3197: Data has changed every time that I want to
delete a record form a SQL Server database.

There is not more users working there.

I'm using the data control.
If I use the RDO control, it works fine but I need the findfirst command
and it doesn't have it.

Why I get that error ?

There is a way for to use the findfirst in a RDO control ?

Thank you

Manel

Mon, 30 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. error using recordset.edit method (3197)

2. Error 3197

3. Error 3197?

4. Run-Time Error 3197 - please help its driving me insane

5. Puzzling Error - 3197 - Jet Stopped Process?

6. recordset.edit method won't work (error 3197)

7. Error - 3197 - Please help

8. 3197 Error Updating an ODBC Datasource

9. Help. DAO 3197 error with single user

10. 3197 dao error

11. Error 3197 on a stand_alone pc

12. Jet Engine Error 3197 without Edit