Crystal Reports choking on dBASE IV files
Author Message
 Crystal Reports choking on dBASE IV files

I'm trying to create a report in Crystal Reports (the version
that comes with VB 4.0) and I'm using a dBASE IV file.  Crystal
Reports keeps giving me an error message that says it can't
recognize the database file format.  I've tried to open
several dBASE files with the same result.  Is there something
that I need to do in some .ini file to make this work?

Thanks,
Bruce Suitt

Fri, 10 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Crystal Report + Dbase IV = Help!

2. Link Dbase IV + Crystal 2.1

3. running existing dBase IV apps via VB/Crystal Rpts

4. Crystal rpt and dbase IV

5. dBASE IV Files <> BSIC

6. Open a dBase IV file

7. Reading fields from a dbase IV file

8. How to delete a recordset of dBASE IV DBF file use VB4

9. dBASE III/IV & FoxPro Index files

10. Accessing the memo field of a DBase IV file

11. speeding up loading lists from dbase IV file

12. How to update dBASE IV files in VB3Pro ?