HELP NEEDED FAST !!! How to read Excel to VB???
Author Message
 HELP NEEDED FAST !!! How to read Excel to VB???

Does anyone have any experience of reading information (tables, values ...)
from EXCEL to Visual Basic ??

Any help would be great. I can handle quite well VB, but I'll have to make
this one program fast ... And I'm doing right now something like "easy way
out" system, where there is macro in Excel what sends information to
clipboard and VB reads it whan you pres another button !!! It's working, but
It's not good system. It's like prototype ...

Could you please answer with e-mail! I might not notice it otherwise.

Thanks in advance.

==================================----------------------------------------
------------- Saku Huttunen =====- Onko Wiener-suodatin kausaalinen

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~sagke ===-   lineaarinen systeemi?
==============================-       <Satunnaissignaalit: Seppo Seikkala>

Sun, 04 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. need help reading binaries faster

2. Q : Need help reading an Excel spreadsheet

3. Need Help Fast!!!!! VB OLE DLLs

4. Newbie to VB needs help Fast

5. need a way to read access database faster.

6. Help needed to read a Fortran binary file in VB or VB.NET

7. HELP -too slow performance of reading Excel-sheetcontents into VB 5.0

8. Please help with VB reading EXCEL

9. Help. Reading text files from Excel or VB

10. HELP!-FAST OUTPUT TO EXCEL

11. VB -- Long File Name , Fast Binary File Read / Write , interface with DLL

12. any help please....fastest way to read and write files