Calling Oracle7 Stored Procedures via the ODBC 2.10 API
Author Message
 Calling Oracle7 Stored Procedures via the ODBC 2.10 API

In my company we are currently rewriting an application to use
Oracle stored procedures. We would like to call the sp's using
the ODBC 2.10 API. I would like to see some code examples in
Visual Basic 3.0 that does the following:

- passes integer, variable length string(LONG) and date parameters to
  the sp's.
- gets integer, var. length string and date parameters back via
  output parameters.
- handles sp error codes in a neat way.

And by the way : Is there any way to get the ODBC handles that the
 Jet Engine is using ??

Greetings

Torben Bach Pedersen
Kommunedata I/S
Aarhus, Denmark

Sat, 01 Aug 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB5 program calls Oracle stored procedure via ODBC

2. ODBC API error when calling Oracle stored procedure

3. How do I execute a stored procedure via odbc (client access for AS400)

4. Stored Procedure problem via ODBC from VB

5. Calling an Oracle Stored Procedure via SQL Passthrough in Access 97

6. Calling AS400 stored procedure via ASP

7. Calling an Oracle Stored Procedure through ODBC

8. ODBCDirect and Oracle7 stored procedures

9. Oracle7 stored procedures and ODBCDirect

10. Connecting to Oracle7 via ODBC without SQL*NET????

11. Unable to get Output data using VB, Ado 2.1 and Oracle Stored procedure

12. Date problem when using ODBC API/ oracle7