Voice Response System - Visual Voice Pro ?
Author Message
 Voice Response System - Visual Voice Pro ?

I am looking at implementing a IVR and FAX back system using Visual
Voice Pro and VB4 on an NT 4.0 system with a 4-line Dialogic VFX40ESC
board.

I will have on the average about 250 calls coming in on a 9 to 5 day.
My question is how do I implement a system that will put calls in a
queue when all the lines are tied up?

I am aware that Centel offers a PBX like system called Centrex that will
do what I need, but I am wondering is there a more efficient way to do
this and what are the estimated costs invloved.

Is there a inexpensive PBX system I can buy that we queue the calls for
me and route when a line is free?  How is this setup and is it easily
controlled via Visual Voice Pro API?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Jeff

Tue, 29 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Voice Response System - Visual Voice Pro ?

Quote:

> I am looking at implementing a IVR and FAX back system using Visual
> Voice Pro and VB4 on an NT 4.0 system with a 4-line Dialogic VFX40ESC
> board.

> I will have on the average about 250 calls coming in on a 9 to 5 day.
> My question is how do I implement a system that will put calls in a
> queue when all the lines are tied up?

> I am aware that Centel offers a PBX like system called Centrex that will
> do what I need, but I am wondering is there a more efficient way to do
> this and what are the estimated costs invloved.

> Is there a inexpensive PBX system I can buy that we queue the calls for
> me and route when a line is free?  How is this setup and is it easily
> controlled via Visual Voice Pro API?

> Thanks in advance for any help.

> Jeff

I'd sure like to know if you find a way around this one. I'd go with the
Centrex solution if I were you.

        Jim

Tue, 29 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. IVR-Interactive Voice Response System

2. Voice Activated Response System

3. Voice Response System in VB 6

4. Voice Response System in VB 6

5. Visual Voice Pro 3.0

6. Need Visual Voice Pro 5 for VB6

7. Need Visual Voice Pro 5.0

8. Problems with Visual Voice Pro 3.0

9. Visual Voice Pro users there?

10. FS Visual Voice Pro & Dialogic board