Help, Simple Program Needed
Author Message
 Help, Simple Program Needed

Hi Everyone.

My name is Kevin and I'm currently in the Navy.  My job includes running our
Ship's Store.  Here is my problem.  When we receive items into the store, we
have to use a pricing gun that will mark each item with it's stock number
and price.  I'd love to have a program with a database of all my items, then
when we received items into the store, all I would have to do is have the
program print out labels on my laser printer.

The program would have to have the following fields:

Stock Numer (15 characters long, numbers and characters)
Item Name (25 characters)
Item Price

The way I have seen it work is, when the program runs, I have a browse with
all my current items.  I tag each item I need printed, which brings up a
window asking how many labels I need printed, (receive 12 bottles of
shampoo, would need 12 labels).  Then once I had tagged all my items, it
would ask me what label number I needed to start at.  We would use ONLY the
Avery #5267 which has 80 labels to a page (1/2" x 1 3/4"), and since it's
possible to use only a half sheet, this option would allow us to begin
printing anywhere on a sheet.

Gee, I hope this makes sense, I've looked at almost all the inventory
programs on the net, but none of them will do this simple task.

If you would like to help me and the countless other sailors this proram

Thank you.

Sat, 03 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. need help in simple program, very simple

2. need help with simple little program

3. Need help with simple timer program!

4. Help! Simple Program Needed

5. Need help with simple program

6. HELP! simple question need simple answer

7. HELP! simple question need simple answer

8. HELP! simple question need simple answer

9. help, help, help...I'm begging here :-\ RE RE POST simple code help needed

10. I NEED simple address program Source

11. Just need simple source code for saving in a program

12. Simple Visual Basic Programs Needed