Oracle Objects Date Bug??
Author Message
 Oracle Objects Date Bug??

I am using oracle objects and an oracle server on VMS.  Sometimes when I
enter a date field into the database, one second is subtracted from the
date.  I am really pretty sure that it is not my error.  When I step
through , I can see that the value being assigned to the field is
correct.  If anyone else has een and/or solved this problem, please

Mon, 23 Feb 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. ORACLE OBJECTS BUG

2. Oracle Objects with a column named Date

3. Problems with dates when using Oracle Objects

4. Oracle Objects and the Oracle Data Control

5. Need help passing an array to an Oracle procedure using Oracle Objects for OLE

6. Oracle Objects vs Oracle ODBC in VB

7. Oracle ODBC bug found in version 11 thru 16

8. Oracle ODBC bug: Record is deleted

9. RDO bug with Oracle?

10. Bug with crystal & oracle (connection stay open)

11. bug? truncated time field for Oracle

12. Oracle ODBC bug: Record is deleted