Apex True Grid - Help!
Author Message
 Apex True Grid - Help!

Quote:
> Need Help with the Apex True Grid.

> Is it possible to bind the True Grid to multiple data controls. The
> easiest scenario is suppose (for example) I want to grid to two different
> tables in access.

> Right now i bind the grid to one control and have to use unbound column
> fetch to retrieve data from the other table and i have problems
> controlling the unbound column fetch because it is fired in the Form Load
> event or every time i refresh the data control.

[stuff deleted]

Create a query that joins the tables together and then use it as the record
source for the data control.

Bob Rossney

Fri, 21 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need Help editing text in Add New Mode with an Apex True DB Grid

2. HELP : Apex True DB Grid bug

3. APEX True DB Grid Problems

4. Apex True Grid vs. Sheridan Data Widgets

5. Apex True Grid vs. Sh

6. Apex True Grid vs. Sheridan Data Wid

7. APEX True DB Grid problem

8. VB 4 Pro and Apex True Grid controls

9. Experiences with True Grid Ocx from Apex

10. Farpoint Spread vs. Apex True Grid

11. Certify Apex True DB grid as a component

12. Apex True Grid - How to control programmatically???