Too many local, nonstatic variables...
Author Message
 Too many local, nonstatic variables...

I get the error: Too many local, nonstatic variables

in my code.  I have about 100 variables, but after I initially got this
error I changed half of my variables to static.  After that didn't work
I changed the rest to static.  Still no repsonse, I put all of my
functions into a module and declared a number of my variables globally.
This still didn't work.  Now the entire piece of code works fine if I
don't add another loop of almost identical code to the end of it.  The
program stops at the point where one of my functions is called.  After I
changed a few variables to static the function that it stopped at was
further into the code.  It remained at that point after I changed all of
my variables to static....

This error is horribly documented (what isn't?) and I have no idea what
to do from here.  If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated.

MA Chiu

Sun, 26 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Too Many Local, Nonstatic Variables

2. Error: Too many local nonstatic variables

3. Too many local, nonstatic variables

4. Too many local, nonstatic variables

5. VB5 problem: Too many local, nonstatic variables

6. referencing a local variable in the calling procedure from a nested procedure

7. Modifying variables using the Locals Window

8. Too many local, non-static variables

9. Would like to get value from local static variable

10. How to initialize a local static variable?

11. LOCAL VARIABLES

12. if then variable to run a local file