DAO - Help For A Newbie
Author Message
 DAO - Help For A Newbie

Someone mentioned to me that DAO (Data Access Objects) are the nice
and easy way of achieving database independence in a VB5 database
application.

Can anyone explain the basics of DAO versus, say, FoxPro (which I am
quite proficient in).

David Turnedge
Remove SPAM=OFF from email address before sending email replys.

Thu, 13 Apr 2000 02:00:00 GMT

1. Newbie seeks help with form-based DAO insert

2. Newbie needs help with DAO SQL Query Problem

3. Newbie needs help with DAO database frontend

4. Newbie needs help with DAO Database frontend!!!

5. Help a Newbie with DAO

6. DAO newbie needs combo box help

7. req: newbie, please help, DAO, Northwind

8. Newbie: DAO delete records

9. Newbie, secured database DAO connection problem

10. Newbie Questions About DAO Queries to SQL Server

11. Newbie DAO reference question...

12. Newbie DAO question