Front-End & Back-End
Author Message
 Front-End & Back-End

Could someone explain to me setting up a front-end and back-end
database so that it can be used by 20 people concurrently.  I have
split the database now I need to set it up that it is not so slow on
the Network.

Please respond ASAP, I'm on a time schedule.
Thanks,
Dedee
--
Free audio & video emails, greeting cards and forums
Talkway - http://www.*-*-*.com/ - Talk more ways (sm)

Sat, 17 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. A2k: Controlling a back-end MDB from its FRONT-end MDB

2. A2K Updating Back End with new fields from Front End

3. Compact the back-end data from the front-end

4. Corrupted back end corrputs all front ends!

5. Splitting db in front end and back end

6. Compact back-end front-end

7. Trying to Create a communicator for VB.net Front End and SQL 2000 back end

8. VB Front end dll loses connection to back end SQL server db after an hour

9. Packaging a VB front end/Access back end application

10. Access Back End, VB Front End -- Why?

11. Access Back End, VB Front End -- Why?

12. App Security - front-end or back-end?