can somebody tell me with what code can i restart the computer?
Author Message
 can somebody tell me with what code can i restart the computer?

Can some body tell me with what code can i restart the computer?

*Can you tell me how can i "copy files" from one dir to other?

Thenk's
---Boris--

Thu, 16 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 can somebody tell me with what code can i restart the computer?

Quote:
>Can some body tell me with what code can i restart the computer?

Go to the web page in my sig and download EXITWIN.ZIP.  It shows you how to
reboot the PC using the ExitWindows API function.

Quote:

>*Can you tell me how can i "copy files" from one dir to other?

FileCopy "c:\temp\myfile.txt" "c:\newdir\myfile.txt"

Lee Weiner
weiner AT fuse DOT net
http://home.fuse.net/lweiner

Fri, 17 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Crystal Reports Canned Code

2. How do I create a canned form?

3. Canned AcctReceivable Module needed!

4. Canned pages....

6. Canned objects and/or images

7. Switching from inhouse software to canned package.

8. line graph in vb (canned routine)

9. 'Canned' data in VB program

10. Looking 4 Canned Control

11. Can somebody tell me with what code can i restart the computer??

12. Restart Windows, NOT restart Computer