Cristal Reports and Page breaks
Author Message
 Cristal Reports and Page breaks

Hi there:

I need some help in the use of Crystal Reports 4.0.  I designed a report with a
very large description fields in the detailed section.  The problem is that I
would like to insert page breaks in the end of each group to keep the group
together.  I tried to define more sections for each field and then format the
section, but after four sections I lost the vertical scroll bar and I couldn't
get to the rest of my report (and I need a lot more than four sections.)

The detail section consists of about 15 memo fields and I need a page break
after each one of them.

Any Ideas???

I would appreciate any help.

TIA

Armando

Fri, 27 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Cristal report ??? sub report

2. Page breaks in reports

3. Page breaks in reports

4. Crystal Reports and Page Breaking

5. Crystal Report {Page Break}

6. Crystal Report- Page Breaks

7. Programming Page Breaks in Reports

8. Page Breaks in HTML when printing a report from IE

9. page break in crystal reports

10. Page break on reports

11. VB6 - page breaks in reports with ADO

12. Data Report - Page Break