memory loss w/rdo
Author Message
 memory loss w/rdo

I have a BIG problem with Remode Data Objects
(RDOs). I close my
        resultsets religiously after I'm thru using
them and still
  I get huge losses of virtual memory and the
perrenial "Too Many
  "Databases Open" message. If I am selecting
repeatedly into the same
  MSRDC control I crash out. What am I doing wrong?
I am using only one
  rdoConnection object and am generating resultsets
with and without
  the MSRDC screen object. Any Answers???

Fri, 19 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. memory loss w/rdo

2. Quality :: Loss memory :: Alocate/Free memory

3. Windows 98 Memory Loss

4. error 7 memory loss

5. memory loss running vb application

6. Memory loss problem?

7. Picture Box and Memory Loss under Win95

8. Memory Loss

9. CRPE.DLL causes memory loss in VB4 16 bit app

10. ADO 2.5 Sql Server Ole Db Provider and Memory Loss

11. ADO memory loss

12. Memory loss using Video Capture