changing data source in crystal report @ runtime
Author Message
 changing data source in crystal report @ runtime

I am using the Crystal Reports 4.6 OCX in my VB5 app, which uses Jet
3.5. I want to enable dynamic database location in the app, but I am
having a problem w/the reports.

objects in the Access DB. The reports were written so they reference
the Query objects. The problem that I have is that the location of the
DB (as far as Crystal is concerned) is static, so if User A has the db
on c:\myapp, they can't read a report that expects the db in g:\myapp.

runtime, but I am not sure how to do it. Any help is greatly
appreciated!

Andrew Costa
PC Systems Spec.
USTrust Information Systems Division
andrew_costa <at> ustrustboston.com

Fri, 09 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. ASP+Crystal Reports 8.5 Changing data source problem

2. Crystal 5.0 and paper source changes at runtime

3. Crystal/ASP: Passing Data Source at runtime

4. Change ODBC Data Source at runtime

5. changing data source in runtime

6. Change crystal's report source

7. Changing sort on Crystal Reports at runtime -- How?

8. Change SQL for Crystal Reports at runtime

9. Crystal Reports - Changing Access Tables at runtime

10. changing db location in ODBC for Crystal Report at runtime

11. Crystal Report - changing datasource at runtime

12. Change SQL for Crystal Reports at runtime