decimal points in mshflexgrid
Author Message
 decimal points in mshflexgrid

Hi. I am trying to send data from my form into a database. It is sent with 2
decimal points. My database has that fiels also set for 2 decimal points.
Why, when I get it from the database into my table, can there be as many as
6 decimal points?
Has anyone ever had this problem?

Mon, 10 May 2004 06:31:45 GMT
 decimal points in mshflexgrid
When you set decimal places in Access, you are setting the kind of data it
will return by opening the table with Access. When you call a SQL Statement
it doesn't care the access field formatting.
Check the type of the field, and if you still have problem, try formatting
it after you read it:
curFormattedField = ccur(format(curField,"###,##0.00"))

Quote:
> Hi. I am trying to send data from my form into a database. It is sent with
2
> decimal points. My database has that fiels also set for 2 decimal points.
> Why, when I get it from the database into my table, can there be as many
as
> 6 decimal points?
> Has anyone ever had this problem?

Tue, 18 May 2004 23:25:08 GMT

1. Convert decimal comma to decimal point

2. Decimal point problem

3. decimal point

4. Removing Decimal Points from Numbers

5. decimal point - strange behaviour macro Word 97 and previous vers ion

6. comma and decimal point

7. Decimal point problem VB and Oracle

8. aligning decimal points

9. MASKEDEDITBOX USING DECIMAL POINT

10. Limiting Decimal Points, cant find right command :\

11. help insert a decimal point

12. Code for converting decimal floating point numbers in VB6