Please help !!
Author Message
 Please help !!

Hello I am new to this stuff and I need some help I am making a file type
viewer it will load an image in to a form I have it so I can delete and so I
can open the file in what it will open in but I cant find out how to copy a
file or image to the clipboard can some one help this is the code for the file

list that I want to copy a file from

Private Sub File1_Click()

    If Right(File1.Path, 1) <> "\" Then
        Label1.Caption = File1.Path & "\" & File1.filename
    Else
        Label1.Caption = File1.Path & File1.filename
    End If
        Form1.Open.Picture = LoadPicture(Label1.Caption)
End Sub

and it loads the image into form1 if I can copy what is in it that would be
fine to I want to copy it to the clipboard. thanks

Fri, 23 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

2. PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP

3. Please Help...Crystal Reports..Please Help

4. PLEASE HELP... PLEASE HELP... PLEASE HELP...

5. Please Please PLEASE HELP!!!!!

6. Please please please, help me :-)

7. Please, please, please help!!

8. Cloning problem -- please please please help

9. Please, please, please, help!

10. DATAbase Printing PLEASE, PLEASE Help me - please?

11. DATAbase Printing - PLEASE, PLEASE Help me - please?

12. Please, Please, Please,Help craxdrt.dll