SQL Server & Temp tables
Author Message
 SQL Server & Temp tables

I'm trying to create a temporary table on SQL Server using the following
syntax:

    strSQLTemp = "CREATE #temp_names (Name char(35), TelNo char(25))
    SELECT Name, TelNo FROM Customers"

    rstTemp.open strSQLTemp, cnnDb, adOpenStatic

This works fine, no problems, however, when I try to call any data I get an
error message saying that 'The operation requested by the applicationis not
allowed if the object is closed'

I have not closed the object

What's happening?

Regards

Dave

--
---------------------------------------
David Peake

http://www.*-*-*.com/
Tel: 44 (0) 1782 264155
Fax: 44 (0) 1782 287811

Sun, 25 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Disappearing SQL Server Temp Tables when ActiveX DLL

2. Disappearing SQL Server Temp Tables when ActiveX DLL

3. temp tables - ADO - MS SQL Server

4. SQL Server Temp Tables

5. SQL Server Temp Tables in VB 6.0

6. Mysteriously Vanishing SQL Server Temp Tables...

7. Temp table in SQL server

8. temp tables in SQL Server

9. Connecting to SQL Server, Tables & Fields

10. List SQL Server Tables & Fields

11. How can I copy an SQL selection to an empty temp table

12. SQL Temp Table