Look for a few good developers...
Author Message
 Look for a few good developers...

We are currently looking for individuals with the following
skills set for full-time and consulting positions in New
Jersey
and New York.

        - C++
        - Windows NT
        - Powerbuilder
        - Segue QA Partner
        - MS Access
        - MS SQL Server
        - MS Visual Basic
        - SAP
        - SAS
        - SQLWindows

The positions offer highly competitive rates.

Please email or fax your resume to (201) 244-0691 ASAP.

Thank you.

Thu, 23 Apr 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. looking for a few good Apps

2. Looking for a few good men

3. Always looking for a few good VB programmers

4. Looking For A Few Good Books

5. Looking for advanced & very good looking controls

6. A Few Questions: ClipCursor(), SetPalette, possibly pointers, looking for Great Graphics Program

7. Beginner in VB looking for answers to a few quick questions

8. I am looking for a few lines of VB code

9. Looking for VB Programmer in Stamford,CT area.Few hours of work.$$

10. A few good books for a true beginner.

11. Calling a few good Gurus...for help with forms

12. A Few Good Sites