how can I make my program zip itself for to be self-extracted by someone else
Author Message
 how can I make my program zip itself for to be self-extracted by someone else

how can I make my program zip itself for to be self-extracted by someone
else.

Fri, 24 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 how can I make my program zip itself for to be self-extracted by someone else

programs don't zip themselves ....use winzip
make it a exe zip file

Quote:

>>how can I make my program zip itself for to be self-extracted by someone
>>else.

                            TRoN~!
                            CompuTec Data Systems

Sat, 25 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. how can I make my program zip itself for to be self-extracted by someone else

2. Self Extract a Zip file

3. Running a self extracting zip from setup.exe ?

4. Self Extracting Zip and VB5

5. Q. Creating Self Extracting Zip Files

6. Self Extracting Zip and VB5

7. making a self extracting file

8. self-extracting install program

9. Needed: ZIP/DIZ extracting/Archiving Program

10. I am trying to extract a program path from desktop icon

11. I am trying to extract a program path from desktop icon

12. I am trying to extract a program path from a desktop icon