help compile .rc to .res file
Author Message
 help compile .rc to .res file

Can you help me I have an .rc file and I need to compile it in .res how
can I do that I have Visual Basic 5 Enterprise edition.

Dept. of Electrical & Computer Engineering, NTUA

Thu, 04 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help compile .rc to .res

2. Compile RC-file to Resource-file with RC.exe

3. Resource files rc/res problem :(

4. I need a tool for edititing resource files (.res or .rc)

5. compile'n a htm file into a RES or DLL file

6. How can I play an .AVI file that is compiled in a .RES file

7. Setup1.rc ou setup132.res pour Visual Basic 4.0 version francaise

8. Experts in RC.script Compiling -read this

9. Calling RC.DLL instead of rc.exe

10. help on .res files and .dat files

11. I want Commonrc.rc, Setup1.rc in your VB5.0 setup kit directory

12. help on .res files and .dat files