Crystal Reports Question: Memo Fields in formulas...
Author Message
 Crystal Reports Question: Memo Fields in formulas...

I know I received a message that indicated that Crystal Reports can't
search for values within a memo field, however, I thought I'd post a
note to see if anyone out there knows of a way to do so.

Basically, I have a description field defined as a memo field in
microsoft access MDB format.  I'd like to look for certain text
occurrences within this field and report off of it.  Is there anyone
that knows where or not this is possible?

Thanks.

Fri, 13 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Crystal Reports Professional 7- Memo fields will not appear on report

2. Making Crystal Reports display memo fields without messing up other parts of the report

3. Formula field to table field name (Crystal Reports 8)

4. Memo fields - problems reporting 2 memo fields

5. problem w/ memo fields in crystal reports

6. GPF using memo fields i Crystal Reports...

7. ???How to use Memo field with Crystal Reports???

8. Memo-field problem in Crystal Report...

9. Memo fields with Crystal Reports

10. Crystal Reports and Memo Fields

11. Crystal Reports and memo fields

12. Crystal Reports and Memo Fields