Data Environment / Data Report / Changing database file at run time
Author Message
 Data Environment / Data Report / Changing database file at run time

Doe anyone know of anyway to chase the underlying access database at run
time? I have built a data report using a data environment and would like the
report to be used by a number of different Acces .mdb files at run time. Is
there anyway that I can do this?

Many thanks for your help.

Wed, 19 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Data Environment / Data Report / Changing database file at run time
Hi,

You can use the following command :

Private Sub DataEnvironment_Initialize()

Me.Name accessdb.ConnectionString = App.Path & "\Data\name.mdb"

End sub

Hope this helps you.

Bjorn van den Brink

If you ain't dutch, you ain't much. ;-)

Steve Jeffels heeft geschreven in bericht

Quote:
>Doe anyone know of anyway to chase the underlying access database at run
>time? I have built a data report using a data environment and would like
the
>report to be used by a number of different Acces .mdb files at run time. Is
>there anyway that I can do this?

>Many thanks for your help.

Thu, 20 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. MNS VB 6.0 Data Environment and Data Report Run time problem

2. Data Environment Report Wont Run a 2nd Time

3. Data Environment/Data Report - files to distribute

4. Report Designer Component - Changing Data Source At Run-Time

5. Setting Data Definition file data source at run time

6. Updating a data environment and flex-grid at run-time

7. Run time + Data Environment (VB6)

8. Updating a data environment and flex-grid at run-time

9. Setting Data Environment at run-time

10. How do I set Data Environment connection at run time

11. Data Environment at Run Time

12. Data Environment - bind at run time