copy tabel from X400 to msaccess database
Author Message
 copy tabel from X400 to msaccess database

How can I copy a table from an AS/400 to an access database

I was trying a SQL statement , but was not successful.

* Sent from RemarQ http://www.*-*-*.com/ The Internet's Discussion Network *

Sat, 05 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 copy tabel from X400 to msaccess database
On Tue, 18 Apr 2000 18:09:13 -0700, gunter

If it is a one time effort then link the table from AS/400 to Access
and then copy the structure and contents to a new table via a
MakeTable Query.

Sol.

Quote:
>How can I copy a table from an AS/400 to an access database

>I was trying a SQL statement , but was not successful.

>* Sent from RemarQ http://www.remarq.com The Internet's Discussion Network *
>The fastest and easiest way to search and participate in Usenet - Free!

Mon, 04 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Copying Tabel to text to tables

2. How do I print out my database/ Tabel from vb

3. How to import ODBC Database tabel into Access ???

4. Open MSAccess specific database

5. Sending data over X400 using Access

6. Help: MSAccess for archive database

7. Storing OLE Objects In MSAccess Database

8. Problem parsing X400 address

9. save e-mail items to an msaccess database

10. X400 address TYPE field

11. x400 or SMPT emailaddress

12. OCX cannot access database in an MSAccess form