Info on the Freemasons, if your not religious great info
Author Message
 Info on the Freemasons, if your not religious great info

Prayer of Release for descendants of those involved in Masonry

I you or someone you love is a descendant of a Mason, I recommend that
you pray through the following prayer from your heart.  It is best to
pray this aloud with a Christian witness.

father God, creator of heaven, I come to You in the name of Jesus Christ
Your son. I come as a sinner seeking forgiveness and cleansing from all
sins committed against You, and others made in Your image.  I honor my
earthly father and mother and all of my ancestors, but I utterly turn
away from and renounce all their sins.  I forgive my ancestors for the
effects of their sins on me and my children.  I renounce all of my own
sins which have Masonry at their roots.  I renounce and rebuke Satan and
all his works, and every spirited power or force of his affecting me or
my family.

I renounce all involvement in Free masonry or any other lodge or craft
by my ancestors.  I renounce  witchcraft, the principal sprit behind
Freemasonry, and I renounce Baphornet, the Sprit of Antichrist and the
curse of the Luciferian doctrine.  I renounce the idolatry, blasphemy,
secrecy and deception of Masonry at every level.  I specially renounce
the insecurity the idolatry, blasphemy, secrecy and deception of Masonry
at every level.  I specifically renounce the insecurity, the love of
position and power, the love of money, advance or greed and the pride
which would have led my ancestors into Masonry.  I renounce all the
fears which held hem into Masonry, especially the fears the death, fears
of men, and fears of trusting, Jesus Name.  I renounce every position
held in the lodge by any of my ancestors, including Tyler, Master,
Worshipful master or any other.  I renounce the entrapping of others
into Masonry, and observing the helpless of others during the rituals.
I renounce the denial of Jesus Christ and His redeeming work
accomplished on the Cross of Calvary.

1st Degree
I renounce the oaths taken and the curses involved in the First or
Entered Apprentice degree, especially their effects on the throat and
tongue.  I renounce the hoodwink, the blindfold, and its effects on
emotions and eyes, including all confusion, fear of the dark, fear of
the light, and fear of sudden noises.  I renounce the secret work Boaz,
and all it means.  I renounce the mixing and mingling of truth and
error. the blasphemy of this degree of Masonry.  I renounce the noose
around the neck, the fear {*filter*} and also every spirit causing asthma,
hayfever, emphysema or anything other breathing difficulty.  I renounce
the compass pointed against the {*filter*}, the fear of death by stabbing
pain, and the fear of heart attack from this degree.  In Jesus name I
now pray for healing of  ....(throat, vocal cords, nasal passages,
sinus, bronchial tubes etc.), for healing of the speech area and the
release of the Word of God to me and through me and my family.

2nd Degree
I renounce the oaths taken and the curses involved  in the second or
fellow degree of Freemasonry, especially the curses on the heart and
chest.  I renounce the secret words JACHIN and SHIBBOLETH and all that
these mean. I cut off emotional hardness, apathy, indifference,
unbelief, and deep anger from me and my family. In Jesus name I pray for
the healing of the chest and lung area and also for the healing  of my
emotions, and ask to be made sensitive to the Holy Spirit of God.

3rd Degree
I renounce the oaths taken and the curses involved in the third of
Master Mason Degree, especially the secret words MAHA BONE, MEACHBINNA
and TUBAL CAIN, and all that it means.  I renounce the spirit of the
death from the blows to the head enacted as ritual {*filter*},  the fear of
death, false martyrdom, fear of {*filter*} gang attack, {*filter*}, or{*filter*},
and the helpless of this degree.  I renounce the falling into the coffin
or stretcher involved in the ritual {*filter*}.  I renounce the false
resurrection of this degree, because Jesus Christ is the resurrection
and the life.  I also renounce the blasphemous kissing  of the Bible on
a witchcraft oath.  I cut off all spirits of death, witchcraft and
deception.  In Jesus name I pray for the  healing of....(stomach, gail,
bladder, womb, liver and any other organs of my body affected by
masonry)  and I ask for a release of compassion and understanding.

Royal arch Degree
I renounce the oaths taken and the curses involved  in the Holy Royal
Arch Degree of Masonry, especially the oath regarding the removal of the
head from the body and the exposing of the brains to the hot sun.  I
renounce the false secret name of God, JAHBULON, and the password, AMMI
RUHAMAH and all they mean.  I renounce the false communion or Eucharist
taken in this degree, and all the mockery, skepticism and velief about
the redemptive work of Jesus Christ an the Cross o Calvary.  I cut off
all these curses and their effects on me and my family in the name of
Jesus Christ, and I pray for the healing of the mind.

18th Degree
I renounce the oaths taken and the curses involved in the eigh{*filter*}th
degree of Masonry, the Knight of the Pelican and the Eagle and Sovereign
Prince Rose Croix of Heredom.  I renounce and reject the pelican
witchcraft spirit of this degree, and the occultic influence of the
Rosicruicans and the Kabbala in the degree. I renounce the claim that
the death of Jesus Christ was a dire calamity and also the deliberate
mockery and twisting  of the Christine Doctrine of the Atonement.  I
renounce the blasphemy and rejection of the deity of Atonement.  I
renounce the blasphemy and rejection of the deity of Jesus Christ, and
the secret word INRI and its burning. I renounce the mockery of the
communion taken in this degree, including the biscuit, salt and white
wine.

31st Degree
I renounce the oaths taken and the curses involved in the 31st degree
masonry, the Grand Inspector Commander.  I renounce all the gods and
goddesses of Egypt which are honored in this degree, including Anubis
with the Rams head, Orsiris the Sun God, Isis the sister of Orsiris and
also the Moon goddess.  I renounce the Soul of Cheres, the false symbol
of immortality, the chamber of the dead and the false teaching of
reincarnation.

32nd Degree
I renounce the oaths taken and the curses involved in the 32nd degree
Masonry, the Sublime Prince of the Royal Secret.  I renounce Masonrys
false Trinitarian deity AUM and its parts: Brahma the creator, Vishnu
the preserver and Shiva the destroyer.  I renounce the deity of
AHURA-MAZDA, the claimed sprit or source of all light, and the worship
with fire, which is an abomination of God.

Knights Of Templar
I renounce the oaths taken and the curses and death wish of Judas, or
having the head cut off and the placed on the top of a church spire.  I
renounce the unholy communion and especially of drinking from a human
skull.

33rd Degree
I renounce the oaths taken and the curses in the 33rd degree of Masonry,
the Grand Inspector General.  I renounce the cable-tow around the neck.
I renounce the deathwish that the wine drunk from a human skull should
turn to poisoned skeleton whose cold arms are invited if the oath of
this degree is violated.  I renounce the three infamous assassins of
their grand master, law, property and religion, and the greed and
witchcraft involved in the attempt to manipulate and control the rest of
mankind.

Tue, 06 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Info on the Freemasons, if your not religious great info
I renounced IUnknown, and my skin cleared up immediately.

Thanks for playing!

Quote:

> Prayer of Release for descendants of those involved in Masonry

Tue, 06 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. INFO REQ: Any info on available OCX THUMBNAIL control, such as Halo Gallery Control (VBX Only)

2. Bar CODE VBX or Info, CODE, I/O info for VB 3.0

3. get a file, parse it for info, display info on webpage

4. Desperate for Info on Vbits - lost registration info

5. Desperate for Info on Vbits - lost registration info

6. Need Performance info for Seagate Info

7. Delphi = GREAT And VB5 = Not so great

8. retrieve directory (not file) info with an API (WinnNT4.0)

9. Info Not Accessible By The Administrator?

10. How to get info about users when not logged in

11. Getting info from Clipboard not working

12. Can Anybody HELP - Header Info NOT Posting