Numerous VB4.0a Problems ?????
Author Message
 Numerous VB4.0a Problems ?????

I have been using VB4 for a year and all of a sudden I've got these
problems.

1.   I just recently got the VB4.0a maintence release but there is no
indication (in the help about or anywhere else that this is the VB4.0a
release.  Any one else????
2.   Anytime I try to open the datamanager on a particular database or
when using the bound controls trying to assign the recordsource property
I get a GPF in msajt200.dll.  Anyone else?????
3.   Crystal Reports works great on the development machine but crashes
on client machines with a 20000 error.  Used to work with VB3.  Anyone
else????
4.   There is a know bug when updating tables with multiple joins that
MS says is a trappable error (number 438)  I have not been able to trap
this error.  When using debug it appears the error (Object does not
support this method or properity) triggers before any of the methods in
the data control????  anyone else?????

Any help on these issues would be much appreciated.....

MEH

Wed, 03 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problem/question using VB4.0a and VSS 4.0

2. VB4.0a-16:DBCombo/DBList problem.

3. DAO2516.DLL causing numerous GPFs in VB4.0

4. How to get VB4.0A: the snychronization release of VB4

5. Keeping VB4.0a, Selling VB4.0 Legal??

6. FS: VB5.0 Pro and VB4.0a Pro

7. BeginTrans with Jet3.0 and VB4.0a

8. Transactions using RDO with VB4.0a

9. Zero length strings, SQL Server6.0/VB4.0a and spaces

10. VB4.0a with Pentium Pro 200MHz

11. Subject: Re: VB4.0a

12. Is VB4.0a out ???