error detected in database dll
Author Message
 error detected in database dll

When using the following VB4.0 command I get an "error in database dll" error.

crystal1.action = 1

the statement is supposed to start crystal and prepare a report in a window, but I get the error.  I am not sure where to start with

summary of replies to the group.

Thanks

Fri, 19 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Error: "Error detected by Database DLL"

2. Error 20534 - Error Detected by Database DLL

3. Help with Crystal Reports: Error detected by database dll

4. ERROR DETECTED BY DATABASE DLL problem

5. Error detected by Database DLL : Printing Crystal Reports

6. Error detected by Database DLL : Printing Crystal Reports

7. Error detected by database DLL

8. Crystal report Problem - Error detected by Database DLL

9. Error detected by database DLL, AddADOCommand, stored procedure

10. Error Detected by Database DLL - Please help!

11. Error detected in database dll

12. Help! Error detected by database dll 2147192179