MS Exchange server address?
Author Message
 MS Exchange server address?

I've downloaded the internet mail utility for IE3.0 Exchange client. My ISP
is MSN. What is the Internet mail server name for MSN - tried mail.msn.com
and msn.com without success.

Thanks

John

Tue, 28 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 MS Exchange server address?

not sure but try    mail.msn.net

--
Dave Mills
Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals

www.abmp.com

Quote:
>I've downloaded the internet mail utility for IE3.0 Exchange client. My ISP
>is MSN. What is the Internet mail server name for MSN - tried mail.msn.com
>and msn.com without success.

>Thanks

>John

Tue, 28 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 MS Exchange server address?

not sure but try    mail.msn.net

--
Dave Mills
Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals
Systems Administrator

www.abmp.com

Quote:
>I've downloaded the internet mail utility for IE3.0 Exchange client. My ISP
>is MSN. What is the Internet mail server name for MSN - tried mail.msn.com
>and msn.com without success.

>Thanks

>John

Tue, 28 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 MS Exchange server address?

not sure but try    mail.msn.net

--
Dave Mills
Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals
Systems Administrator

www.abmp.com

Quote:
>I've downloaded the internet mail utility for IE3.0 Exchange client. My ISP
>is MSN. What is the Internet mail server name for MSN - tried mail.msn.com
>and msn.com without success.

>Thanks

>John

Tue, 28 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. MS Exchange server address?

2. MS Access to MS Exchange Address Book??

3. Find e-mail address for Exchange Server address?

4. **** Send a mailing using MS ACCESS 95 with or without MS EXCHANGE SERVER *****

5. interfacing ms vb to ms exchange server

6. VB4 STD - How can I manipulate MS Exchange PAB (Address Book) files

7. MS Exchange Address Book

8. VB4 STD - How can I manipulate MS Exchange PAB (Address Book) files

9. Accessing MS Exchange Address Book from an ASP file

10. How would I populate a listbox from the MS Exchange global address book,

11. How would I populate a listbox from the MS Exchange global address book,

12. Exchange Server - finding messaging address