Populating MS Access field description
Author Message
 Populating MS Access field description

I am creating MS Access tables (and fields) from within VB (VB 6.0, Access
2000) and am unable to find a property or method that allows me to populate
the field description column in the resultant Access database.  Any ideas or
suggestions?

Thanks -

Mon, 27 Oct 2003 10:09:15 GMT

1. Using MS Access to populate specific fields in MS Project

2. SQL Server Field Descriptions and Microsoft Access Field Descriptions

3. Field Description in MS Access with VB 5

4. Using MS Access to populate fields in Project - UPDATE

5. Table Description/Field Description

6. description fields of access table

7. Description of field in access

8. saving a description to a access table field?

9. Reading ACCESS FIELD DESCRIPTION in VB

10. How to get Access Field descriptions using ADO?

11. Reading the Access Description for a field in VB6

12. Access Table Description fields