Is there anything better than Crystal Report 4.5?
Author Message
 Is there anything better than Crystal Report 4.5?

Hello,

I'm using Crystal Report 4.5. The only thing I want to print is an
overview of a table with some joins and the whole contents of a multiline
textbox? Is there anything else than Crystal Reports 6?

Thanks,

Erik Reudink

Tue, 20 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Is there anything better than Crystal Report 4.5?
Erik,
Check out Active Reports from Data Dynamics. I've used it on my latest
project and it works very well. It's on release 1.0 so there can be some
quirks but it is a very reliable and solid product.

Oscar Bowyer

Quote:

>Hello,

>I'm using Crystal Report 4.5. The only thing I want to print is an
>overview of a table with some joins and the whole contents of a multiline
>textbox? Is there anything else than Crystal Reports 6?

>Thanks,

>Erik Reudink

Tue, 20 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. FS: Crystal Reports Pro 4.5, Standard 4.5

2. Crystal Reports 4.5 to Seagate Crystal Info 6.0 API

3. Bound Reports Crystal Reports 4.5 Pro

4. Need help printing LARGE reports with VB3.0 and Crystal Reports 4.5

5. Crystal Report 4.5

6. Crystal Reports 4.5

7. Crystal Report 4.5 Stored Procedure

8. Crystal Reports 4.5 Feedback to Visual Basic 4.

9. Crystal Reports 4.5 ... Help Access Security

10. Crystal Reports 4.5 Resources

11. Database Location in Crystal Reports 4.5 & VB4

12. Crystal Reports 4.5 question