HELP!!! DBList Problem
Author Message
 HELP!!! DBList Problem

I have a dblist box with data in it what I want to do is with the press of a
command button the list moves down one to the next line, another click and
it moves one again and so on until the end and then return a MsgBox that it
has reached the end.

Thanks

Alan

Sun, 26 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 HELP!!! DBList Problem
I don't have VB in front of me, but what you should do is

sub CommandButton_click()
 DBlist.row = Dblist.row + 1
end sub

(I'm not sure if .row is the exact method, but try that out or something
similar to it)

Quote:

>I have a dblist box with data in it what I want to do is with the press
of a
>command button the list moves down one to the next line, another click
and
>it moves one again and so on until the end and then return a MsgBox that
it
>has reached the end.

>Thanks

>Alan

Sun, 26 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 HELP!!! DBList Problem
use dblist.listindex
or dblist.selected(i)=true
see also dblist.list(x)

Mon, 27 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. PROBLEM HELP - Data control on one form and dblist on the other

2. DBList Control Problem, please help me I'm an idiot

3. PROBLEM HELP - Data control on one form and dblist on the other

4. rowSource + dataSource with DBList problem (VB5)--please help

5. How to populate one dblist based on another dbList value

6. dblist problem

7. ? Database - dblist problem

8. Problem with DBList Control

9. DBCombo and DBList problem in VB4

10. DBList.visiblecount problem

11. Problems with selected items in DBlist

12. two dblist boxe problem