Distributing ADOR 2.1 -- How to??
Author Message
 Distributing ADOR 2.1 -- How to??

Hello,
We are using the ADOR2.1 from the SQLServer7 installation. When trying to
install our application onto a machine without the SQLServer7 client does
not work. Even the Exe of ADO on the SQLServer7 doesn't solve the
problem. We have to install the Client Connectivity option from the
SQL7Server CD in order our program to work. Anybody has a solution for
this?

Stefan de Vogelaere

Fri, 17 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Distributing ADOR 2.1 -- How to??

dejanews.com says...

Quote:
> hello,     To install any Visual Basic application on a target, or client
> machine you should use the package and deployment wizard that comes with
> visaul basic 6 (PDW).

I tried that but when I try the app it gives me an error at the moment I
first use the ADOR library. Even though the ADO is packed in the setup
prog. When I use the client setup of SQL7 it works. Something is missing
and I don't know what...

Sat, 18 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problems with ado 2.1 module

2. importing data > 2.1

3. ListBox MegaList.xls to Word ADO 2.1

4. MDAC 2.1 and Access 97(-) Incompatable

5. Wallet 2.1 causes 8002802b VBScript error when clicking the PayNow button

6. psr.bas for PowerBasic 2.1

7. PowerBasic 2.1 Statements and Functions

8. calend00.bas for PowerBasic 2.1

9. Upgrading PowerBasic 2.1 to 3.x

10. OmniBasic v 2.1 released

11. EvuGUI 2.1