Selecting ODBC in setup wizard
Author Message
 Selecting ODBC in setup wizard

I have an ODBC connection to a dBase database using an Intersolv driver.  I
am trying to connect to it with VB5 through an Access database.  When I use
VB's setup Wizard, it has a place to check ODBC.  When I check it, it asks
for ADME.DLL and some other files that I don't have.  When I don't check
it, it says that the ODBC32.DLL is missing a .dep (dependancy) file.  When
I ignore this last message, it installs but gives an error saying that it
can't find the ODBC32.DLL (it's in the system directory where it should
be...!?).

Can anyone help me?

Mon, 29 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Windows 95 B, Setup Wizard Issues Setup.EXE on Windows 95 A

2. VB6 my setup program created with the setup wizard is SLOW

3. VB - Setup Wizard - Run SETUP.exe

4. setup tool kit and setup wizard question

5. Setup Wizard: launch app after setup - HOW?

6. Setup errors using setup wizard

7. Windows 95 B, Setup Wizard Issues Setup.EXE on Windows 95 A

8. SETUP WIZARD - Invalid line in setup information file!

9. VB5 Setup Wizard - internet download setup

10. GPF running SETUP.EXE that VB5 Setup Wizard created

11. VB4 Setup Wizard and other Setup Programs

12. Is there a better Setup Program than Setup Wizard