data types in parameter query
Author Message
 data types in parameter query

I'm really confused as to what data types to use in my parameter declaration statement of my sql line

eg.
Parameters Param1 long, Param2 single;
update...

I have found that i must use int for integer (undocumented..matter of fact it says to use integer, but that gave me an
error...the one i want to know is single, and double...does anyone know what the valid keywords are for parameters in
general...but most importantly single and double....

using access db

thanks

Craig Hamilton

Sat, 10 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Passing Parameters to stored parameter queries using VB 5's Data Controls

2. host data type in data environment command parameters

3. Editing data in a parameter query in Data Environment

4. Editing Data in a Parameter query built in the Data Environment

5. calling parameter query from a parameter query

6. Modifying Parameter TYPE in query through code

7. Query parameter typing utility

8. Passing Array or a user defined data type as a parameter to a storedprocedure in Oracle

9. VB 5.0 and Inter-language Data Type Conversions (COBOL) and Parameter Passing

10. menu control array = what parameter data type?

11. Parameter Data Type

12. Using number data type parameters