Assigning recordset recodset to a user Defined Data Type
Author Message
 Assigning recordset recodset to a user Defined Data Type

Hi!

I would like to assign each record (all the fields) to a userdefined type .

for example
 I have dimentoned a user defined datatype
Type dataSetInfo
  st_code as string *2
  cnty_code as string *3
end Type

Global grdataset() as datasetInfo

Redim grDataSet ( o to count),

if I have 3 records in a records in a recordset,
how do I assign each record to a different grDataSet??

some example code might be helpful..
thanks

Srini
 where count is the no of records in a recordset

-----------------** -- Posted from CodeGuru -- **-----------------
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;       The website for VB programmers.

Fri, 27 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Q: variant data type with user defined data type

2. Compile error: User-defined data type not defined!

3. Assigning contents of string to user-defined type

4. Type mismatch on user defined data type

5. User Control - User-defined type not defined

6. VB4: Help: data-alignment in user defined data types

7. Help: data-alignment in user defined data types

8. Type mismatch error when assigning a recordset to a data control (VB5)

9. Type mismatch error when assigning a recordset to a data control (VB5)

10. Type mismatch error when assigning a recordset to a data control (VB5)

11. Passing Array or a user defined data type as a parameter to a storedprocedure in Oracle

12. HELP user defined data types