SoftForces.com - Software Developers Are Available
Author Message
 SoftForces.com - Software Developers Are Available

SoftForces.com - Software Developers Are Available

SoftForces specializes in outsourcing and telecommuting programming.

Our company is interested in outsourcing projects.

Our software consultants, project managers and web designers are skilled
in the latest tools and technologies and have been trained to use state of
the art development methodolgies for maximum efficiency and productivity.
The various tools and technolgies that the SoftForces consultant use
in their work are as listed below:

Click the link below to get more information
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Web Enabling:
Cold Fusion, CGI, ASP, ISAPI, PERL, DHTML,Java,
JDBC,Web Databases

Programming languages:
JBuilder,Delphi, Powerbuilder , C, C++,
Visual C++, MFC, OOPS, Object Oriented Design
Visual Basic, VBA

Technologies:
OLE, COM, DCOM, Active X
Client Server & Database Applications
Oracle, Sybase, SQL Server, My SQL, MS Access
MIS & EIS applications

Our rates: ($25 - $30 per hour - depends on the project)
Our prices are very competitive because we use outsourcing in our work -
all projects are made by experienced Russian programmers and
consultants.

SoftForces has a very sound "Project Management Methodology"
and "Quality Standards" enabling us to provide world class, reliable,
timely
and cost effective solutions.

How to contact us:
Send your request with your project description
at http://www.*-*-*.com/

SoftForces Team
www.softforces.com

USA ,P.O.Box 20164, Kalamazoo, MI 49019
phone: 616-353-9586 (4pm - 4am GMT)

Sun, 23 Feb 2003 20:58:43 GMT
 SoftForces.com - Software Developers Are Available
Would anyone even consider contracting work out to an outfit that advertises
this way?  You may as well be{*filter*} out at Philly's Broad & Vine wearing a
satin miniskirt and a halter-top...er...so I've heard, anyway...eep!

            - Bob

Quote:
> SoftForces.com - Software Developers Are Available

> SoftForces specializes in outsourcing and telecommuting programming.

> Our company is interested in outsourcing projects.

> Our software consultants, project managers and web designers are skilled
> in the latest tools and technologies and have been trained to use state of
> the art development methodolgies for maximum efficiency and productivity.
> The various tools and technolgies that the SoftForces consultant use
> in their work are as listed below:

> Click the link below to get more information
> http://www.*-*-*.com/

> Web Enabling:
> Cold Fusion, CGI, ASP, ISAPI, PERL, DHTML,Java,
> JDBC,Web Databases

> Programming languages:
> JBuilder,Delphi, Powerbuilder , C, C++,
> Visual C++, MFC, OOPS, Object Oriented Design
> Visual Basic, VBA

> Technologies:
> OLE, COM, DCOM, Active X
> Client Server & Database Applications
> Oracle, Sybase, SQL Server, My SQL, MS Access
> MIS & EIS applications

> Our rates: ($25 - $30 per hour - depends on the project)
> Our prices are very competitive because we use outsourcing in our work -
> all projects are made by experienced Russian programmers and
> consultants.

> SoftForces has a very sound "Project Management Methodology"
> and "Quality Standards" enabling us to provide world class, reliable,
> timely
> and cost effective solutions.

> How to contact us:
> Send your request with your project description
> at http://www.*-*-*.com/

> SoftForces Team
> www.softforces.com

> USA ,P.O.Box 20164, Kalamazoo, MI 49019
> phone: 616-353-9586 (4pm - 4am GMT)

Mon, 24 Feb 2003 08:42:07 GMT
 SoftForces.com - Software Developers Are Available

This is the spammer we've nicknamed "Vladimir" (and, the one time that
he was posting some perhaps-useful responses in comp.databases.ms-
access, the SoftForces person _was_ named Vladimir). We thought that
he'd reformed, but he seems to have suffered a relapse into his old
ways.

Vladimir seems to be trying for the InterGalactic Award of Unlimited
Frequent Spammer miles, under several different pseudonyms. At least
one newsgroup participant just happened to live in Kalamazoo, found no
SoftForces listed in the phone book or information. Given the hours, it
appears that if the phone number is operative at all, it is
automatically forwarded to Vladimir in Russia.

I've complained multiple times to the X-Complaints-To: address. One of
those times, I got a message back saying the "account had been
blocked". But that was over a month ago, and we've had several more
spams in the meanwhile. Perhaps if enough of you send complaints, they
will take notice. I have even heard of people over-filling and clogging
the e-mail box of some spammers with responses and complaints, but I
certainly wouldn't flood-mail nor advise anyone to do flood-mailing.

I do not know if the aol address is forged or real. In either case,

they don't like their facilities used for spamming and don't like
people forging their address. But, if he had a real aol address, it
seems likely the post would have come from aol's newsserver, not mtu.ru.

For those who can't get them, here are the full Internet headers you
can, and should, use if you complain.

 Subject: SoftForces.com - Software Developers Are Available
 Date: 06 Sep 2000 00:00:00 GMT

 Newsgroups:
comp.lang.basic.visual.3rdparty,comp.lang.basic.visual.database,comp.lan
g.basic.visual.misc

Quote:
> SoftForces.com - Software Developers Are Available

> SoftForces specializes in outsourcing and telecommuting programming.

> Our company is interested in outsourcing projects.

> Our software consultants, project managers and web designers are
skilled
> in the latest tools and technologies and have been trained to use
state of
> the art development methodolgies for maximum efficiency and
productivity.
> The various tools and technolgies that the SoftForces consultant use
> in their work are as listed below:

> Click the link below to get more information
> http://www.softforces.com/consulting.htm

> Web Enabling:
> Cold Fusion, CGI, ASP, ISAPI, PERL, DHTML,Java,
> JDBC,Web Databases

> Programming languages:
> JBuilder,Delphi, Powerbuilder , C, C++,
> Visual C++, MFC, OOPS, Object Oriented Design
> Visual Basic, VBA

> Technologies:
> OLE, COM, DCOM, Active X
> Client Server & Database Applications
> Oracle, Sybase, SQL Server, My SQL, MS Access
> MIS & EIS applications

> Our rates: ($25 - $30 per hour - depends on the project)
> Our prices are very competitive because we use outsourcing in our
work -
> all projects are made by experienced Russian programmers and
> consultants.

> SoftForces has a very sound "Project Management Methodology"
> and "Quality Standards" enabling us to provide world class, reliable,
> timely
> and cost effective solutions.

> How to contact us:
> Send your request with your project description
> at http://www.softforces.com/consulting.htm

> SoftForces Team
> www.softforces.com

> USA ,P.O.Box 20164, Kalamazoo, MI 49019
> phone: 616-353-9586 (4pm - 4am GMT)

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Tue, 25 Feb 2003 03:18:49 GMT
 SoftForces.com - Software Developers Are Available
Sorry,
It was a mistake of our admin.
We won't post to this group anymore

Thank you,

Tue, 25 Feb 2003 13:42:10 GMT
 SoftForces.com - Software Developers Are Available
Sorry,
It was a mistake of our admin.
We won't post to this group anymore

Thank you,

Tue, 25 Feb 2003 13:43:42 GMT
 SoftForces.com - Software Developers Are Available
A reverse lookup of the phone number returns the following ...

Eleview International; 616-353-9586
3054 S 9th St; KALAMAZOO, MI

International Matchmaker; 616-353-9586
3054 S 9th St; OSHTEMO, MI

According to my map, that address is in "downtown" Oshtemo which is a small
'suburb' of Kalamazoo.

The domain is registered to an address in RU

MC

Quote:

> This is the spammer we've nicknamed "Vladimir" (and, the one time that
> he was posting some perhaps-useful responses in comp.databases.ms-
> access, the SoftForces person _was_ named Vladimir). We thought that
> he'd reformed, but he seems to have suffered a relapse into his old
> ways.

> Vladimir seems to be trying for the InterGalactic Award of Unlimited
> Frequent Spammer miles, under several different pseudonyms. At least
> one newsgroup participant just happened to live in Kalamazoo, found no
> SoftForces listed in the phone book or information. Given the hours, it
> appears that if the phone number is operative at all, it is
> automatically forwarded to Vladimir in Russia.

> I've complained multiple times to the X-Complaints-To: address. One of
> those times, I got a message back saying the "account had been
> blocked". But that was over a month ago, and we've had several more
> spams in the meanwhile. Perhaps if enough of you send complaints, they
> will take notice. I have even heard of people over-filling and clogging
> the e-mail box of some spammers with responses and complaints, but I
> certainly wouldn't flood-mail nor advise anyone to do flood-mailing.

> I do not know if the aol address is forged or real. In either case,

> they don't like their facilities used for spamming and don't like
> people forging their address. But, if he had a real aol address, it
> seems likely the post would have come from aol's newsserver, not mtu.ru.

<<<snip headers and original spam>>>
My email address(s) are my private property.  They are NOT to be used
or recorded for ANY reason without my explicit permission.  Disregard
of this statement is in violation of federal privacy & copyright law.
"The world wont end with a bang, or even a whimper, but with an error
message." -- format C:

Tue, 25 Feb 2003 18:08:10 GMT
 SoftForces.com - Software Developers Are Available
Hey watch out with that "Philly" stuff. Depending on your sex, however, it's
also appropriate at 17th and Spruce.
Gary

Quote:
> Would anyone even consider contracting work out to an outfit that
advertises
> this way?  You may as well be{*filter*} out at Philly's Broad & Vine wearing
> satin miniskirt and a halter-top...er...so I've heard, anyway...eep!

>             - Bob

Wed, 26 Feb 2003 02:06:12 GMT
 SoftForces.com - Software Developers Are Available

Quote:
> Hey watch out with that "Philly" stuff. Depending on your sex, however,
it's
> also appropriate at 17th and Spruce.
> Gary

> > Would anyone even consider contracting work out to an outfit that
> advertises
> > this way?  You may as well be{*filter*} out at Philly's Broad & Vine
wearing
> > a satin miniskirt and a halter-top...er...so I've heard, anyway...eep!

> >             - Bob

Does anyone here know eiether of these two??????  <g>
btw Bob, who's in the mini-skirt???
--

** ICQ me at 70219228

Wed, 26 Feb 2003 02:30:43 GMT
 SoftForces.com - Software Developers Are Available

 > It was a mistake of our admin.
 > We won't post to this group anymore

Well, it definitely was a mistake -- I'm hoping it was a big enough
one, finally, that a sufficient number of people will complain strongly
enough to make you actually _do_ what you say and not post here
anymore. How about the previous tens or hundreds of spams you've dumped
in technical newsgroups, James/Anthony/Thomas/Vlad, do you blame them
as mistakes of some nameless "admin", too?

--
 L. M. (Larry) Linson
  http://www.ntpcug.org - North Texas PC User Group - Visit and Join

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Wed, 26 Feb 2003 05:29:29 GMT
 SoftForces.com - Software Developers Are Available
In my dreams, it would be Jackelyn Smith (sp?) or a young Joan Severance.
If I actually went to either of those two locations, though, I would
probably find either Rhea Perlman or Richard Simmons instead (or, God
forbid, that creature from the Raisin Bran commercial).

Quote:

> > Hey watch out with that "Philly" stuff. Depending on your sex, however,
> it's
> > also appropriate at 17th and Spruce.
> > Gary

> > > Would anyone even consider contracting work out to an outfit that
> > advertises
> > > this way?  You may as well be{*filter*} out at Philly's Broad & Vine
> wearing
> > > a satin miniskirt and a halter-top...er...so I've heard, anyway...eep!

> > >             - Bob

> Does anyone here know eiether of these two??????  <g>
> btw Bob, who's in the mini-skirt???
> --

> ** ICQ me at 70219228

Wed, 26 Feb 2003 12:03:41 GMT

1. SoftForces.com - Software Developers Are Available

2. SoftForces.com - Professional Software Development and Consulting

3. SoftForces.com - Professional Software Development and Consulting

4. Software Developer II - Dallas 7/7/98 10:15:40 AM

5. project design software , compare website design software , web developers , website design software review , nof shop , software quality , nof 7.5 , bestellen preisvergleich , web site design , custom web design ,

6. I am a vb6 developer

7. I am looking for a good place to buy dev software online

8. Opportunity for programmers & software developers

9. ANN: Game Developer Software Liquidation!!

10. Software Developers needed

11. Software Developers

12. Copy protection module for software developers