Third Party ODBC drivers
Author Message
 Third Party ODBC drivers

I was told that I can purchase third party ODBC drivers that are superior to
those supplied by the various database vendors.  I am currently working with
SQL Server, and the 16 bit driver is painfully slow.  I am hoping to find a
driver that can speed the processing.

Anyone have any recommendations?

Tim

Mon, 31 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Third Party ODBC drivers

Wed, 02 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB Third party ODBC control

2. Oracle ODBC driver / Microsoft ODBC driver for Oracle

3. Are there third party Command Button

4. Third Party Download Managers

5. VBA interface to third party DLL

6. Automatic Sending of Email by third party software (Access based)

7. Automatic Sending of Email by third party software (Access based)

8. third party s/w

9. Making function calls to a third-party printer SDK from VBA

10. Need to pass variant of type null to third party tool

11. Using a third-party ActiveX as a control in VB .Net

12. Third party Combo and Grid