Detecting how many recordsets are using an ADO connection
Author Message
 Detecting how many recordsets are using an ADO connection

Hi

Does anyone know if there is a way detect how many (if any) ADO recordsets
are 'hanging off' a given ADO connection object.

In effect what I want to do is to automatically close the connection object
when there are no recordsets connected through it.

Cheers

Paul BJ

Sun, 20 Apr 2003 05:58:55 GMT

1. Detecting live ADO recordsets hanging off connection objects

2. Using a RecordSet without an ADO connection

3. max recordsets using a single ado connection

4. Unable to reuse ADO.Recordset connection using VBA script in Excel

5. Collection of ADO Recordsets and/or ADO Connections

6. Detect dropped ADO Connections

7. Detecting ADO Connection dropped

8. Best way to detect and re-establish an ADO Connection

9. Best way to detect and re-establish an ADO Connection

10. Am I using the wrong ADO

11. I am still confused with using ADO.Net

12. Problem using VB to retrieve ASP/XML using ADO recordset