VB5: text with transparent background ?
Author Message
 VB5: text with transparent background ?

How could I create a text with a transparent background and words in
different styles (some with bold style, some words written in italic,
....) but all in the same control ?

Thu, 15 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 VB5: text with transparent background ?
Try a RichText control. It allows formatting of text

Eddie

Quote:

>How could I create a text with a transparent background and words in
>different styles (some with bold style, some words written in italic,
>....) but all in the same control ?

Mon, 19 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB5: text with transparent background ?

2. How to make checkbox text background transparent?

3. Transparent Form Background VB5

4. Transparent background image file in VB5.0 ??

5. Transparent background in ActiveX custom control messes up text

6. How to make checkbox text background transparent?

7. How to make desktop icon text background transparent?

8. Transparent background in buttons

9. Transparent background in bottons

10. Frame background transparent in a userform

11. Listbox Background - Can it be transparent?

12. Transparent Background Colour - Label