email me ny vbs scripts i am making a huge prog with any features u send
Author Message
 email me ny vbs scripts i am making a huge prog with any features u send

--
www.E-Mall.4t.com

Fri, 09 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. email me ny vbs scripts i am making a huge prog with any features u send

2. script which send an email to an email adress, with file attached

3. Sending commands to a running VB Prog from a Winsock Script

4. Running a .vbs script from within a .vbs script

5. US-NY-NYC - VB/Sybase - Snr.prog analyst/Proj Manager - major investment bank

6. Need OUTLOOK vbs to Send/Receive emails

7. Email from an VBS Login-script

8. Need OUTLOOK vbs to Send/Receive emails

9. running vbs (sending emails) in scheduler when logoff

10. running vbs (sending emails) from scheduler when logoff

11. VBS script emailing!

12. Making and sending and email with text only ?