Introducing MoneyedMail to comp.lang.basic.visual.databas
Author Message
 Introducing MoneyedMail to comp.lang.basic.visual.database

      *** Automatic Notification From MoneyedMail ***
            PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE

Dear comp.lang.basic.visual.database members,

MoneyedMail for their newsgroup request below.  MoneyedMail has
verified the funds for this reward.  This means the Sender will pay
the reward amount for the solution to their request.  The Sender may
pay the total reward to a single respondent or may divide it among the
 respondents that together satisfy the Sender's request.

To participate in this request:

1. VISIT MoneyedMail to confirm validity of this message:

Visit the following link to verify authenticity of this message from
MoneyedMail and to view the latest status of this request. You can
also register from that page at any time:

   https://www.hotdispatch.com/request?ID=uMCCEzSccXPk

the Sender's request.  This ensures that your reply is correctly
listed when the Sender closes this request and allocates payment among
 top respondent(s).

3. INCLUDE the request reference number in all your replies:

Include the following line in your replies to the Sender's request.

   MoneyedMail Ref#: BX3S5-9A1MF-3JNUVJKD1L4TKHEO

The MoneyedMail service encourages Senders to close their requests
within 7 days and to distribute the $60.00 reward among the winning
recipients/respondents.  Note that the Sender may choose to award all
of the reward to one of the respondents, or may divide it among them.
 The Sender can also opt to pay none of the respondents if a
satisfactory response is not received.

MoneyedMail will notify you by email when the Sender has closed this
request. At the same time, you'll receive instructions for collecting
your payment.  To learn more about MoneyedMail, please visit:

   https://www.hotdispatch.com/getting-paid.html

Sincerely,

MoneyedMail Administration
Your trusted third party in email transactions
https://www.hotdispatch.com/moneyedmail

Quote: