Certified VB developer looking for a freelance work
Author Message
 Certified VB developer looking for a freelance work

A lot of expirience in web projects.
CV available upon request.

Fri, 24 Oct 2003 03:56:29 GMT
 Certified VB developer looking for a freelance work

Quote:

> A lot of expirience in web projects.
> CV available upon request.

I have a job for you: Please find an appropriate jobs newsgroup for your
posts at <http://groups.google.com/> and leave the technical discussion
groups for technical discussions! Do you always show this much due
diligence?

Fri, 24 Oct 2003 11:19:17 GMT

1. Certified VB developer looking for a freelance work

2. VBA by Microsoft certified developer

3. MS certified developers help, anyone???

4. MIcrosoft Certified Developers

5. : Microsoft Certified Solution Developer

6. MS Certified Developers

7. Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer information wanted

8. Microsoft Certified Solution Developer Study Guide Advice

9. Are you a MS Certified Solution Developer?

10. CERTIFIED VISUAL BASIC DEVELOPER NEEDED

11. Questions about MS certified solution developer

12. MS Certified Developers help, anyone???