Invalid picture on bound picture box
Author Message
 Invalid picture on bound picture box

I'm using VB4 and Access 95 and I have a picture box bound to an OLE
object field that contains valid windows BMP data.  But I always get
an "Invalid picture" message whenever I try to display it.

Any ideas ?

Sat, 10 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Invalid picture while adding picture to image list

2. insert picture box inside picture box

3. Bound Picture control in VB3: can't display picture from .MDB file

4. Binding a Picture Box to a Database

5. Binding a Picture Box to a Database

6. Bound Picture Box with ADO

7. Data Bound Picture Box - *.jpg Format

8. can't bind the field to a picture box control

9. How to change Picture in a Picture box

10. Upload picture to picture box and *save*?????

11. displaying pictures in a picture box

12. Unloading a Picture from a Picture Box?