US-NC-RTP Permanent VB Programmer/Developer
Author Message
 US-NC-RTP Permanent VB Programmer/Developer

My name is Karen Servance, I am a corporate recruiter with The Kelton
Group (www.keltongroup.com) - a NC based IT placement firm specializing in
the placement of Senior to Management level Visual Basic, Powerbuilder and
Oracle professionals.  Our client base spans a variety of industries
including financial, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, telecommunications,
and utilities.

We are presently interviewing for positions as Windows System Developers.
In this position you would be working with cutting edge technologies and
tools including an emphasis on Visual Basic version 4.0 or Powerbuilder.
Some of your responsibilities would include development and support of GUI
applications.

The ideal candidate will possess --
*Working knowledge of RDBMS (like Oracle, Access, or Sybase)
*Experience in OLE, SDK, MFL, DLL and DDE.
*Exposure to a variety of platforms (UNIX, HP, SUN, Tandem, Stratus)
*Client/Server experience with Windows '95, Windows NT, and Workgroup
 for Windows.
*Exposure to following development tools:  C, C++, Powerbuilder,
 Visual Basic
*Worked with TCP/IP, Ethernet and Fiber Optic communications protocols

Our clients offer excellent compensation structures and highly competitive
set of benefits including:  major medical/dental, life and disability
insurance, flexible spending accounts, day-care reimbur{*filter*}t accounts,
paid vacation, holidays, relocation, etc.

Salary ranges -- (dependent upon experience) Mid 40's - Low 80's

If you would like to arrange a preliminary phone interview please send
your resume or contact

Karen Servance, Recruiter
The Kelton Group

919-851-4064

Tue, 26 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. US-NC-RTP Permanent VB Programmer/Developer

2. US*NC*RTP: Need VB/Oracle

3. US-NC-VB Programmers Wanted

4. US/NC/RALEIGH - ORACLE DBA/DEVELOPER

5. US-NC-Cary Visual Basic Developers Needed (Imonics Corporation)

6. US-NC-GBO: Visual Basic Developer (3-5 yrs exp)

7. US-NC-Raleigh Visual Basic Developer

8. US-NC-Raleigh Visual Basic Developer

9. US/NC/RALEIGH - ORACLE DBA/DEVELOPER

10. US-NC-Cary Visual Basic Developers Needed (Imonics Corporation)

11. US-NC-GBO: Visual Basic Developer (3-5 yrs exp)

12. US/NC/RALEIGH - VISUAL BASIC PROGRAMMERS