ODBC TEXT Driver - What's the score?
Author Message
 ODBC TEXT Driver - What's the score?

Quote:

>Hi All,
>Does anybody know where I can obtain this ODBC TEXT driver that I
>keep hearing about?
>Is it shareware or what?
>Please mail me direct with any help. Thanks for any suggestions.

Call Microsoft Sales.  Order ODBC Driver Kit version 2.  If you are a
registered user of VB, Excel, or other ODBC-compliant product, it's $10.95
plus $5.00 shipping.  Nearly share-ware, I'd say.

Sat, 05 Jul 1997 21:38:26 GMT

1. [ODBC Driver Manager] Driver's SQLSetConnectAttr failed

2. * Microsoft Text Driver as an ODBC driver

3. Oracle ODBC driver / Microsoft ODBC driver for Oracle

4. ODBC Drivers error '80004005'

5. ODBC Drivers error '80040e4d'...

6. ODBC Drivers error '80004005'

7. Question on ODBC Text Drivers !!

8. Creating DSN with text odbc driver

9. VB and ODBC driver for Win CE DB's

10. Unable To Open Table With Text ODBC Driver?

11. Cannot install odbc drivers with VB4.0's setup kit

12. Visigenic's ODBC driver question (VB4.0)