Deleting a Row in Datagrid
Author Message
 Deleting a Row in Datagrid

I have a datagrid control with datasource set to a dataenvironment and
datamember set to a command. The AllowDelete is set to True.  I would to
allow the user to delete the selected row.  I tried the following code
but get errors ("Object or provider not capable of performing requested
operation.").  Any suggestions?  Thanks.

Dim intResponse As Integer
Beep
intResponse = MsgBox("Delete the current computer", vbYesNo +
vbQuestion, "Delete Computer")
If intResponse = vbYes Then
      denvInventory.rscmdListing.Delete
End If

Sun, 13 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Deleting a Row in Datagrid
Never mind...I had the command locking set to read-only.
Quote:

> I have a datagrid control with datasource set to a dataenvironment and
> datamember set to a command. The AllowDelete is set to True.  I would to
> allow the user to delete the selected row.  I tried the following code
> but get errors ("Object or provider not capable of performing requested
> operation.").  Any suggestions?  Thanks.

> Dim intResponse As Integer
> Beep
> intResponse = MsgBox("Delete the current computer", vbYesNo +
> vbQuestion, "Delete Computer")
> If intResponse = vbYes Then
>       denvInventory.rscmdListing.Delete
> End If

Tue, 15 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Delete a row from datagrid

2. DELETE all rows in datagrid

3. How to delete multiple rows in DataGrid Control 6.0

4. delete multiple rows in DataGrid

5. How to delete selected rows in datagrid which has been bound with recordset?

6. How to delete a row in a datagrid.

7. Delete a row in a Datagrid using VB.net

8. DataGrid row delete

9. How to delete row from datagrid

10. Datagrids, DataSets and deleting Rows

11. DataGrid: how to handle deleted rows

12. Disable Delete row function in Datagrid