US/NC/RALEIGH - UNIX SYSADMIN
Author Message
 US/NC/RALEIGH - UNIX SYSADMIN

POSITION: Systems Admin

BTI Telecommunications, Inc. is a rapidly growing telecommunications
firm headquartered in North Raleigh, North Carolina.  We are
currently seeking a Unix Systems Administrator with 2+ years
experience of administrating Unix Systems in a Client/Server
environment.  TCP/IP Networking design experience is preferred,
but not necessary.  Experience with AS/400, Cisco Routers, and
Oracle is also a plus.  For consideration, please Fax resume's
to:
      Jeff Hunter
      Project Leader
      800/520-6369

For more information about BTI, visit our web page at:
      http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sun, 07 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. US/NC/RALEIGH - UNIX SYSADMIN

2. US/NC/RALEIGH - VISUAL BASIC PROGRAMMERS

3. US/NC/RALEIGH - ORACLE DBA/DEVELOPER

4. US-NC-Raleigh Visual Basic Developer

5. US-NC-Raleigh Visual Basic Developer

6. US/NC/RALEIGH - VISUAL BASIC PROGRAMMERS

7. US/NC/RALEIGH - ORACLE DBA/DEVELOPER

8. US-NC-Raleigh-P/A--Visual Basic/Access

9. US-NC-Raleigh-P/A--Visual Basic/Oracle

10. NC-RALEIGH,VISUAL BASIC POSITION WANTED

11. VB Job Opening in Raleigh, NC

12. JOB:US-NC-Raleigh, VB w/SQL Server backend exp. *PERM*