Crystal Reports API
Author Message
 Crystal Reports API

I have a problem which I think there is a simple
solution for (I hope).  Is there a way I can call
the Crystal Reports API or runtime to extract the
NAME of the report for a given file?  I want to
populate a list box with the names of the reports
that exist in a certain directory.  Thanks in
advance.

Michael Hardeman

Fri, 02 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Crystal Reports API
I'm not sure if this is already posted, so please excuse this message
if it is a dupe.

I'd like to populate a listbox with the names of Crystal Reports that
exist in a certain directory.  Does the API or runtime of CR allow me
to extract the report name from the CR file?  Thanks in advance.

Michael Hardeman

Fri, 02 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Printing Crystal Reports without Crystal Control ActiveX or Crystal Reports API call

2. crystal reports api speed

3. Crystal Reports - API's

4. Group Tree Display On Crystal Reports (API Calls)

5. Crystal Report API Functions and PELogOnInfo type structure

6. Crystal Report API Functions and and PELogOnInfo type structure

7. Crystal Report API Functions , PELogOnInfo type structure

8. Crystal Report API help

9. Crystal Reports API problem

10. Crystal report api call, Function PEoutputToWindow return immediately after the call.

11. Crystal Reports 4.5 to Seagate Crystal Info 6.0 API

12. Linking Crystal Report with a stored Procedure -- crystal report for visual studio.net