Pic of Form in Help files
Author Message
 Pic of Form in Help files

Hi, Im creating a help file and I would like to have a picture of the form
that I am refering to placed in the help file.  How do I do that?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Gordy

Tue, 28 Sep 2004 00:11:41 GMT
 Pic of Form in Help files
take a screenshot of the form and use it when you compile the help file...?
Quote:

> Hi, Im creating a help file and I would like to have a picture of the form
> that I am refering to placed in the help file.  How do I do that?

> Thanks in advance for any help.

> Gordy

Tue, 28 Sep 2004 04:30:03 GMT
 Pic of Form in Help files
Gordy,

Alt-Print Screen and paste into Paint usually does the trick.

If you're using HCW to build your [Windows] Help file, (as
opposed to this HTML stuff), it ships with Shex.Exe, which
allows you to add clickable hotspots onto your form's image.

HTH,
    Phill  W.

Quote:
> Hi, Im creating a help file and I would like to have a picture of the
form
> that I am refering to placed in the help file.  How do I do that?

> Thanks in advance for any help.

> Gordy

Tue, 28 Sep 2004 17:03:23 GMT
 Pic of Form in Help files
Set focus to the form. Now press Alt + Print Screen. Now paste than into
Paint and save it. Include it in the help file. Done!

Max Bolingbroke

Wed, 29 Sep 2004 20:33:28 GMT

1. Pic of Form in Help files

2. Display Form / Pic Box on other Form

3. Adjusting a PIC box to match the pic in it

4. OLE pic to pic box

5. OLE pic to pic box

6. Load pic into memory dc and BitBlt part of pic into imagelist

7. OLE pic to pic box

8. Load pic into memory dc and BitBlt part of pic into imagelist

9. OLE pic to pic box

10. Remove Pic From Form

11. VB 6 - Display a form transparent with a pic

12. Overflow loading form with pic