How to write a program to save email in Outlook Express?
Author Message
 How to write a program to save email in Outlook Express?

Dear all

I want to write a program (VB or Foxpro) to store the e-mail in outlook
express into a database. But how to find the resources on the Internet or
books? Please help.

Alan Po

Tue, 22 Mar 2005 15:27:46 GMT
 How to write a program to save email in Outlook Express?
Alan,

Some of the file formats used by various Outlook Express versions are
available at www.wotsit.org under the 'Internet Related' link.

        Rob.

Quote:

> Dear all

> I want to write a program (VB or Foxpro) to store the e-mail in outlook
> express into a database. But how to find the resources on the Internet or
> books? Please help.

Tue, 22 Mar 2005 18:20:16 GMT
 How to write a program to save email in Outlook Express?
Alan

Go to Dag Sunde's site, http://home.no/dagsunde/ , and in the SourceCode
section there's a Class Module that can read OE's dbx files.

regards

Ian

** invalid email address, change dk to denmark

Tips & Tricks page http://tips.kingsoft-denmark.com/

Quote:

> Dear all

> I want to write a program (VB or Foxpro) to store the e-mail in outlook
> express into a database. But how to find the resources on the Internet or
> books? Please help.

> Alan Po

Wed, 23 Mar 2005 15:43:47 GMT
 How to write a program to save email in Outlook Express?
I really really love Internet, newsgroup in Internet and those saints in the
newsgroup.

Many thanks to Rob and Ian.

Alan Po

Quote:

> Dear all

> I want to write a program (VB or Foxpro) to store the e-mail in outlook
> express into a database. But how to find the resources on the Internet or
> books? Please help.

> Alan Po

Fri, 25 Mar 2005 12:23:15 GMT

1. Using Outlook Express or cokpit remote email programs

2. VB .NET : Program to Save Outlook Express messages

3. cannot connect outlook to email server, but can connect outlook express

4. Pointers using Outlook/Outlook Express Rules - Sending back tailored emails

5. Programming outlook/outlook express from code

6. Programs folder (Outlook 2000 or Outlook Express

7. Creating Emails for Outlook Express...

8. Send email to emailadresses with Outlook Express

9. Sending HTML -or- PLAIN TEXT Email via Outlook Express

10. Outlook express HTML Emails

11. outlook express (sending email in access)

12. Sending Email from Excel using Outlook Express